I
IanCorrigan
Guest
Hello all
My name is Ian Corrigan, and I am a nearly life-long Pagan, having been studying, practicing and leading Pagan, Wiccan and neo-Druidic ways for some 30 years.
In my web-searching, I ran across this site’s Anti-Neo-Pagan Apologetics article [. Let me say at the outset that I was pleased to see our ways given a thoughtful and unsensational treatment. For that you have my thanks.
I am a devout Pagan, but also rather a hobbyist of religion and theology. Unlike many modern Pagans I actually enjoy theological reasoning, and the work of apologetics. I was moved to write a short answer to the critique in your article. I ran it past some of my Pagan colleagues, and several thought I should post it to you folks, here. However, it is too long to fit in a message, and, of course, attachments aren’t permitted.
I’d love to show it to those who are interested in such things. Should I post it here in sections? any interest? Thanks again for your sane and sensible responses to one of the fastest growing new religious movements in the english-speaking world.
Sincerely
Ian Corrigan](http://www.catholic.com/thisrock/2003/0305bt.asp)
My name is Ian Corrigan, and I am a nearly life-long Pagan, having been studying, practicing and leading Pagan, Wiccan and neo-Druidic ways for some 30 years.
In my web-searching, I ran across this site’s Anti-Neo-Pagan Apologetics article [. Let me say at the outset that I was pleased to see our ways given a thoughtful and unsensational treatment. For that you have my thanks.
I am a devout Pagan, but also rather a hobbyist of religion and theology. Unlike many modern Pagans I actually enjoy theological reasoning, and the work of apologetics. I was moved to write a short answer to the critique in your article. I ran it past some of my Pagan colleagues, and several thought I should post it to you folks, here. However, it is too long to fit in a message, and, of course, attachments aren’t permitted.
I’d love to show it to those who are interested in such things. Should I post it here in sections? any interest? Thanks again for your sane and sensible responses to one of the fastest growing new religious movements in the english-speaking world.
Sincerely
Ian Corrigan](http://www.catholic.com/thisrock/2003/0305bt.asp)