Nero started the Catholic Church?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nickybr38
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been my experience that the most rabid anti-Catholics are former Catholics who have left the Church. I think subconsciously, they are trying to rationalize their actions.
You forgot that they also went to Catholic School
 
She is a former Cradle Catholic (her own words) and current hardcore Baptist. 🙂
My guess is that this lady, like most anti-Catholic ex-Catholics, has an irregular marriage situation, so maybe you should cut her some slack.
 
My guess is that this lady, like most anti-Catholic ex-Catholics, has an irregular marriage situation, so maybe you should cut her some slack.
Cut her some slack by pretending the statement she made isn’t completely false?

Don’t worry, I am very kind and charitable in my speech to her. I am just blown away that her statement was so bizarre. No worries, I didn’t laugh in her face although I very dearly wanted to.
 
I heard that the Klingon Kahless is the next guy they’ll claim started it LOL 😃 kaplah!
I’ve heard that Calligula was the ‘Beast’. As in THE Anti-Christ…

But if someone says he founded the Catholic Church I will pass out. Really! I will!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top