Netanyahu: Subvert Iran With Television

• Thread starter Thread starter John_TE
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John_TE

"A former Israeli prime minister Thursday called upon the United States to effect regime change in both Iraq and Iran, prescribing a military invasion to topple the government in Baghdad and the transmission of ribald television programming via satellite into Persia, where he said the influx of pop culture would prove “subversive” to the conservative Islamic regime.

Citing the hundreds of thousands of satellite television dishes in Iran, Benjamin Netanyahu told the House Government Reform Committee that the United States could incite a revolution against the conservative Iranian clergy through the use of such Fox Broadcasting staples as “Melrose Place” and “Beverly Hills 90210” – both of which feature beautiful young people in varying states of undress, living, glamorous, materialistic lives and engaging in promiscuous sex.

“This is pretty subversive stuff,” Netanyahu told the committee. “The kids of Iran would want the nice clothes they see on those shows. They would want the swimming pools and fancy lifestyles.”

upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20020912-034109-6371r

That does sound a bit like how the United States has been subverted, uh I mean, “liberated.” How dare those Arabs resist.

Interesting the battle of propaganda, and including EWTN and tele-evangelists ja ja ja

40.png
geezerbob:
Your point is??
I think his point is:
Sounds like an anti semite to me…

Been a couple posters that post ant jewish posts…

John TE said:
"A former Israeli prime minister Thursday called upon the United States to effect regime change in both Iraq and Iran, prescribing a military invasion to topple the government in Baghdad and the transmission of ribald television programming via satellite into Persia, where he said the influx of pop culture would prove “subversive” to the conservative Islamic regime.

Citing the hundreds of thousands of satellite television dishes in Iran, Benjamin Netanyahu told the House Government Reform Committee that the United States could incite a revolution against the conservative Iranian clergy through the use of such Fox Broadcasting staples as “Melrose Place” and “Beverly Hills 90210” – both of which feature beautiful young people in varying states of undress, living, glamorous, materialistic lives and engaging in promiscuous sex.

“This is pretty subversive stuff,” Netanyahu told the committee. “The kids of Iran would want the nice clothes they see on those shows. They would want the swimming pools and fancy lifestyles.”

upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20020912-034109-6371r

That does sound a bit like how the United States has been subverted, uh I mean, “liberated.” How dare those Arabs resist.

All the posts I’ve read by you sound anti semite…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back