L
Lorarose
Guest
I’m asking advise on how to respond to a friend who seems to have gotten herself very deep into trascendental meditation.
I don’t understand enough about it to even begin.
While she seems disillusioned with the “master” “guru” aspect of it…she also claims she can experience different “planes” of existence that have something to with vibrations and energy.
She says she can experience this three times a year with others who feel the same thing (what is THAT about?)
They meet in different parts of the word to do this?
And she claims they are trying to discover why we get sick, we hate each other, why we die…etc.
She seems to be rejecting any philosophy/religion/practice where a central figure claims to know “the way”.
I’m guessing she would put Jesus in this group.
Any of you who have had experience with this type of thing…your insight would be very welcome.
I don’t understand enough about it to even begin.
While she seems disillusioned with the “master” “guru” aspect of it…she also claims she can experience different “planes” of existence that have something to with vibrations and energy.
She says she can experience this three times a year with others who feel the same thing (what is THAT about?)
They meet in different parts of the word to do this?
And she claims they are trying to discover why we get sick, we hate each other, why we die…etc.
She seems to be rejecting any philosophy/religion/practice where a central figure claims to know “the way”.
I’m guessing she would put Jesus in this group.
Any of you who have had experience with this type of thing…your insight would be very welcome.