New Commentary arrangment, tell me what you think

  • Thread starter Thread starter COPLAND_3
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

COPLAND_3

Guest
I have started a new arrangement for Bible commentaries that I am going to do. Right now I have put together the gospel of Matthew. I have numerous great commentaries from the Fathers and some later medieval commentaries and even some modern commentaries. They are all divided and linked to each chapter. I plan to do this with all the books of the Bible. I just wanted to give a preview to see if this is something that people will find helpful. Here is the link catenas.wetpaint.com/page/Matthew

Thanks!
 
I have started a new arrangement for Bible commentaries that I am going to do. Right now I have put together the gospel of Matthew. I have numerous great commentaries from the Fathers and some later medieval commentaries and even some modern commentaries. They are all divided and linked to each chapter. I plan to do this with all the books of the Bible. I just wanted to give a preview to see if this is something that people will find helpful. Here is the link catenas.wetpaint.com/page/Matthew

Thanks!
I like it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top