New Tridentine Option - St. Louis Area

• Thread starter Thread starter MarcPekny
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
MarcPekny:
I have been asked by Dom Daniel Augustine Oppenheimer, CRNJ to make this announcement:

Starting this Sunday, 19 December at 9:45am, the Canons Regular will be celebrating the Tridentine Holy Sacrifice of the Mass at the Passionist Nuns Chapel, 15700 Clayton Rd in Ellisville, MO. This is for Sundays & Holy days ONLY! Daily Mass will still be at their oratory. Their house chapel is too small for any group over 12, so they have gotten permission from the Archbishop to have Sunday and Holy Day Masses at the Passionist chapel.

I am told that their Sunday & Holy Day Masses are High Masses. I attended a Low Mass last Saturday at their oratory chapel and stayed for mid-morning prayer (that they chanted) and I was extremely impressed. I am looking forward to soon hearing and participating in a High Mass.

They also have a new website, accessible at: canonsregular.com/

For any questions, please DO NOT call the Nuns. Dom Daniel’s phone number is 636-536-4082.

I am told a flyer is in the mail with further details. I will scan and attempt to post to the group when I get it in a couple of days.

God bless,
Marc
Amen Marc!! God is good!!.
www.ecclesiadei.org

Was anyone able to make the CRNJ first Mass on Sunday? I am planning to go on the 26th with my family & will give a report afterwords if nobody else does.

I also arranged for the CRNJ to appear on WRYT Catholic Radio in St. Louis. I’m not sure how often their chant will be played, but it is out there now. I’ll forward more info on as I get it.

Thanks!
Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back