L
lada
Guest
For the first time in quite a few years, I find myself really really wanting to be able to go out and have a good time this year for NYE. Now, I had plllllllleeennnnnty of fun in my college years to last me the rest of my days, so nothing crazy, but I’d love to go out with the hubby and have a few drinks, dance a few dances, chat with friends and have a nice night “out”…something we never do.
But, alas, babysitters are HARD to find on that night…all the ones who are old enough that I"d trust them to stay that late have plans of their own. So, I suppose we will sit around, play games and chat and drink eggnog at home again. Sigh…
Anyone have any big plans?
But, alas, babysitters are HARD to find on that night…all the ones who are old enough that I"d trust them to stay that late have plans of their own. So, I suppose we will sit around, play games and chat and drink eggnog at home again. Sigh…
Anyone have any big plans?