T
TBolt1000T
Guest
I’ve started a new YouTube group pertaining to the Blessed Virgin Mary.
youtube.com/group/themariangroup
Anyone can join this group and add videos. Any videos pertaining to the Blessed Virgin Mary are welcome. I’ve had an interest in her since I was 12 years old, and I know that there are many people who share this same interest.
There are no videos in this group yet, so please feel free to join, and start adding videos now.
Moderators, if I’ve posted this in the wrong forum, please feel free to move it.
youtube.com/group/themariangroup
Anyone can join this group and add videos. Any videos pertaining to the Blessed Virgin Mary are welcome. I’ve had an interest in her since I was 12 years old, and I know that there are many people who share this same interest.
There are no videos in this group yet, so please feel free to join, and start adding videos now.
Moderators, if I’ve posted this in the wrong forum, please feel free to move it.