S
Sheeniac
Guest
All,
My sister is a diabetic and had a c-section yesterday. This afternoon, my parents went there to visit her and the baby was in isolation. They were walked to the isolation unit and my brother-in-law told them ‘not now’. My sister didn’t see him. So they were sent back to the room, and heard MRSA mentioned by one of the staff.
We know absolutely nothing about the situation - my sister and bro-in-law haven’t come back to the room yet. The nurse didn’t have time to talk with them. They called me and I googled MRSA and newborns. I’m not quite sure what to make of it, but I am terribly upset.
My sister is 32, and this is her first child. His name is Ethan Allen. My sister Alycia is a pagan/wiccan, my bro-in-law Rob is an agnostic. Please pray for the whole family. And please pray for my atheistic/agnostic mother and step-dad who are there right now waiting for some news.
The health and welfare of Ethan, Alycia and Rob has been my Rosary intention since we found out about the pregnancy. I visited with Christ in Adoration for a short time yesterday after Ethan was born to give thanks for the successful surgery.
Thank you all…
Juli
My sister is a diabetic and had a c-section yesterday. This afternoon, my parents went there to visit her and the baby was in isolation. They were walked to the isolation unit and my brother-in-law told them ‘not now’. My sister didn’t see him. So they were sent back to the room, and heard MRSA mentioned by one of the staff.
We know absolutely nothing about the situation - my sister and bro-in-law haven’t come back to the room yet. The nurse didn’t have time to talk with them. They called me and I googled MRSA and newborns. I’m not quite sure what to make of it, but I am terribly upset.
My sister is 32, and this is her first child. His name is Ethan Allen. My sister Alycia is a pagan/wiccan, my bro-in-law Rob is an agnostic. Please pray for the whole family. And please pray for my atheistic/agnostic mother and step-dad who are there right now waiting for some news.
The health and welfare of Ethan, Alycia and Rob has been my Rosary intention since we found out about the pregnancy. I visited with Christ in Adoration for a short time yesterday after Ethan was born to give thanks for the successful surgery.
Thank you all…
Juli
