I
Isca
Guest
Hi there
I am engaged in a discussion on another forum with a fervent member of the Newfrontiers church, who has just referred to Catholicism as the “harlot church”. I directed him to some tracts here regarding scriptural evidence for transubstantiation, which he seems to have completely disregarded.
I’ve read a little online about his church, but wonder if anyone knows what they are all about as I have also read some criticisms online of Newfrontiers? I would like to get my facts straight, as there are very few Christians on this particular forum and his comments are just making things worse.
Many thanks.
I am engaged in a discussion on another forum with a fervent member of the Newfrontiers church, who has just referred to Catholicism as the “harlot church”. I directed him to some tracts here regarding scriptural evidence for transubstantiation, which he seems to have completely disregarded.
I’ve read a little online about his church, but wonder if anyone knows what they are all about as I have also read some criticisms online of Newfrontiers? I would like to get my facts straight, as there are very few Christians on this particular forum and his comments are just making things worse.
Many thanks.