W
w2bp88
Guest
For last 4 months or so, I have been keeping track of my cycle as in when my friend comes every month. Lately I’ve been thinking about taking my temperature with the basal thermometer to get a more accurate idea. Are these two enough to reliably figure out when I am ovulating, or do I need to do the mucus as well?
Although I am not married, I am in a serious relationship and I think we might be headed toward marriage sometime in the near-ish future. I read that it is good to start tracking a while before marriage so I can have a good idea of when my fertile times are. Anyway, I was hoping some of you could give me advice because reading all the information on websites made NFP seem so complicated to me.
Thanks!
Although I am not married, I am in a serious relationship and I think we might be headed toward marriage sometime in the near-ish future. I read that it is good to start tracking a while before marriage so I can have a good idea of when my fertile times are. Anyway, I was hoping some of you could give me advice because reading all the information on websites made NFP seem so complicated to me.
Thanks!