No.Korea Talks Tough to US

• Thread starter Thread starter HagiaSophia
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HagiaSophia

U.S. military bases will become a “sea of fire” if war breaks out on the Korean peninsula.

That’s the latest threat from North Korea, while South Korea says close to 700,000 American troops would be sent to the region.

“There are no limitations in the striking power of our armed force. If U.S. imperialists ignite flames of war, we will strike all their bases first and turn them into a sea of fire,” North Korean air force officer Huh Ryong told Pyongyang’s Central Radio monitored by South Korea’s Yonhap news agency.

He also said his country would “thoroughly” wipe out those who aid the U.S., implying allies like South Korea and Japan, both of which host U.S. bases.
The comments came during an anti-U.S. rally by senior party, government and military officials in Pyongyang on Wednesday.

At the event, premier Pak Pong-Ju urged North Koreans to counter “U.S. moves for aggression with a decisive and merciless military strike,” reported Agence France-Presse, accusing the U.S. of seeking to disarm North Korea and bring down its system “at any cost.”

worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42733

I live near DC and I can tell you that the AFB is ready for full scale war. They been deploying several bombers and fighters round the clock. Probably just for ready sorties.

Last night I was talking to my nieghbor and Five bombers and Five fighters flew by in in loose formation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back