C
chevalier
Guest
Ditto and I also agree that the “enemy” might be not the tempter himself as much as perhaps some more mundane doubts.Two reasons:
Which is it? Discernment of spirit is up to you.
- your inner “gut” is telling you something is not right.
- the enemy is playing with your emotions in order to ruin a good thing.
I think I miss her, for one. Though, I know we both have our own lives to live, so I don’t want this relationship to start down a path of mutual dependence.
As I’ve mentioned before about my conversations with her, I have this self-sabotage element in me. I’m afraid that I’m not the right guy for her, that she’s wasting her time and emotions own me, and that she’s only going to get hurt even though I don’t want to hurt her. She seems to really like me, though, so I don’t know what I’m talking about apparently. There’s a big part of me that wishes she could find a guy who wanted to treat her as well as I plan to treat to her but who isn’t me, who maybe lived a little closer. **
I have a similar kind of thing. Basically, if you love someone, you want the best for him*. Now if you love that person romantically and you want the best for him… thoughts of that kind could arrive. But if he tells you he doesn’t want *better *than you, then you take him at his word.