=Cruxis117;7523773]I’ve often heard this phrase, taken from Romans 3. I have seen some other verses that say something similar, when taken out of context. I was wondering, what bible verses/parts tell us about searching for God? I’m not Sola Scriptura (obviously), but I’m just curious. I am already aware of 1 Timothy 2:2 and 1 John 2:2 and others, which invites all people into communion with God. But I’m just curious. Thanks for your reponses!
**1Chr.16: 10- 11 **“Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice! Seek the LORD and his strength,seek his presence continually!”
**1Chr.22: 19 **“Now set your mind and heart to seek the LORD your God. Arise and build the sanctuary of the LORD God, so that the ark of the covenant of the LORD and the holy vessels of God may be brought into a house built for the name of the LORD.”
**2Chr.11: 16 **“And those who had set their hearts to seek the LORD God of Israel came after them from all the tribes of Israel to Jerusalem to sacrifice to the LORD, the God of their fathers.”
**2Chr.15: 2, 12, 13 **"and he went out to meet Asa, and said to him, “Hear me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin: The LORD is with you, while you are with him. If you seek him, he will be found by you, but if you forsake him, he will forsake you. And they entered nto a covenant to seek the LORD, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul; and that whoever would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.”
**Ezra.8: 21-22 **"Then I proclaimed a fast there, at the river Aha’va, that we might humble ourselves before our God, to seek from him a straight way for ourselves, our children, and all our goods. For I was ashamed to ask the king for a band of soldiers and horsemen to protect us against the enemy on our way; since we had told the king, “The hand of our God is for good upon all that seek him, and the power of his wrath is against all that forsake him.”
**Job.5: 8 **“As for me, I would seek God, and to God would I commit my cause;”
**Ps.14: 2
“The LORD looks down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there are any that act wisely,that seek after God”.
**
Prov.28: 5 “Evil men do not understand justice,but those who seek the LORD understand it completely.”
Isa.55: 6 "Seek the LORD while he may be found, call upon him while he is near; "
**Jer.29: 13 **“You will seek me and find me; when you seek me with all your heart,”
PrAzar.1: 18 “And now with all our heart we follow thee,we fear thee and seek thy face.”
**Matt.28: 5 **"But the angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid; for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified.”
**Luke.13: 24 **"“Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able.”
** John.4: 23** “But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for such the Father seeks to worship him.”
**Acts.15: 17 **“that the rest of men may seek the Lord, and all the Gentiles who are called by my name,”
This is JUST SOME OF THEM

Hope you find it helpfull?
God Bless,
Pat