M
they obviously don’t know what they don’t know. They base their analysis not on what the Catholic church actually teaches but their own stupid bias. Why are you going to these sites anyways?
The guy that wrote that is from the church of Henry VIII. A church built upon sin. That should tell you all you need to know.
Pray for them. It is very easy to learn the truth about the Catholic faith as this ex-atheist did but they for some reason persist in their error without bothering to learn the truth about Catholicism. Then they spread false witness based on their ignorance.
I find it interesting how protestants have to give long-winded explanations on why they believe the Catholic Church is wrong. Truth speaks for itself. If the Catholic Church was wrong you wouldn’t need to explain it; or you would be able to explain why it’s wrong in one sentence. I have a rule for articles like this: if it’s trying to discredit the Catholic Church and it’s refers to the Catholic Church as the “Roman Catholic Church” it goes straight into the trash.
Hello Richard,No. We as Catholics and we alone have the Truth of God and practice it properly. That it why Outside the Catholic Church There is No Salvation.
May God bless you and keep you in His Truth!![]()

Wow. You don’t look a day over 1,500.I believe that I was saved about 2,000 years ago. I believe that that applies to each and every one of us who accepts that as truth.
Lord Jesus Christ, son of the living God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
![]()
Hi catlady,I believe that I was saved about 2,000 years ago. I believe that that applies to each and every one of us who accepts that as truth.
Lord Jesus Christ, son of the living God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
![]()
Why, thank you, Randy Carson!!Wow. You don’t look a day over 1,500.![]()
Hello Catlady,I believe that I was saved about 2,000 years ago. I believe that that applies to each and every one of us who accepts that as truth.
Lord Jesus Christ, son of the living God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
![]()