J
jwashu
Guest
That’s great! Christ’s body has multiple different needs, how does the verse go about one being a hand and one being a foot and another being an eye?No.
What’s your problem with a basic and simple approach to the lies of the devil? Must we always over-complicate issues?
Remember Satan and his intellectual pride. I would rather be a simpleton.
For me though my experiences tell me that won’t work in the modern age where people are more educated in general. Yes we should have faith like a child but God gave us a brain, we don’t ignore medical progress to save lives, nor should we ignore psycho/social progress and understanding to help us save souls. So that is the understanding I have been given… maybe I’m a mouth while you are an ear? Who knows, that point is that we all do our best to follow His teachings and spread those teachings to others for the salvation of souls with the gift’s He has bestowed on us.
Joe