Noah's Ark 'found': Explorers claim [CN-USA]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Catholic_Press
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Catholic_Press

Guest
Chinese and Turkish evangelical explorers say that they are 99.9% sure that have found Noah’s Ark on Mount Ararat in eastern Turkey.

More…
 
OH MAN!

didn’t they say they found Jesus’s bones a few years ago or something? what ever happened to that story?

this is amazing! amazing amazing amazing!
 
OH MAN!

didn’t they say they found Jesus’s bones a few years ago or something? what ever happened to that story?

this is amazing! amazing amazing amazing!
Pfft, James Camron made such an erroneous claim I believe… He had a whole history channel speacial “The Tomb of Jesus” which he used “innovative never been used before techniques” to discover the Jesus family tomb.

You’ll notice how he got shot down immediatly (by Jewish scholars first actually) and no one takes him seriously in archeology any more.
 
I will not be putting any money on this one.
I have hear all this stuff before and nothing will come of it.
 
I’m going to be really interested in seeing how this unfolds when archeologists get in there and take a look.
 
They may have found pieces of the Ark. Or, they may have found the shrine, which local tradition says was built with beams from the Ark.

I’m pretty sure the Ark is somewhere on that mountain. I just hope the members of this expedition cross their T’s and dot their I’s in documentation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top