O
Orogeny
Guest
If he said that, he was absolutely wrong on those four examples.Now I didn’t read all the posts (don’t have time today - I may go back), BUT with that said, I saw a thing on Nova on PBS about Noah’s Ark. They had some guy who worked for the Pentagon going over some of the ‘biblical’ evidence. It was a pro-Noah’s Ark thing. He said that the flood explained something like 17 natural occurences - a couple that I remember where the fossil record, the oil deposits, continental drift and subsequently mountains.
A boat the size mentioned in the bible could not be made of wood and withstand any waves, much less 200 ft waves.They built a scaled model of the ark and said that it could handle 200 foot waves and turn almost up to 90 degrees on its side and still upright itself.
You are correct. You can believe anything you want.As a catholic, I’m allowed to believe that it’s a literal story or a fictional story. I haven’t decided. I think I lean 50.000001% on the literal side.
Peace
Tim