Noah's Ark

  • Thread starter Thread starter Layp3rs0n
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope so - such nonsense crops up every few years and is quickly forgotten. Skepticism is definitely the proper attitude.
I understand skepticism in the Ark. And I probably used the wrong term. I just think that the author does not respect the “Evangelical Archeaologists” I got the same attitude from “The Sun” article.
 
I’m not that skeptical, and I’ll tell you why.

Charles Berlitz, in his The Lost Ark, reported the tradition of a shrine built high on Mt. Ararat, from the Ark’s timbers. There’s a chance, that this year’s evangelical team found that.
 
Let the debunking begin:

michaelsheiser.com/PaleoBabble/2010/04/noahs-ark-paleobabble-update/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=noahs-ark-paleobabble-update

Why are people so credulous? This is like the Blessed Virgin image on a tortilla. People that place stock in these things lose their (already weak) faith when things like this turn out to be frauds or hoaxes, and Christians look like fools.

Our Faith does not rest upon archaeology, it rests upon the power and the promises of God and on the Lord Jesus Christ.
 
Let the debunking begin:

michaelsheiser.com/PaleoBabble/2010/04/noahs-ark-paleobabble-update/#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=noahs-ark-paleobabble-update

Why are people so credulous? This is like the Blessed Virgin image on a tortilla. People that place stock in these things lose their (already weak) faith when things like this turn out to be frauds or hoaxes, and Christians look like fools.

Our Faith does not rest upon archaeology, it rests upon the power and the promises of God and on the Lord Jesus Christ.
Dr Price’s say so, is the only source of this ‘debunking’ at present. The article says that Dr. Price is also a searcher for Noah’s Ark. I see from this that a motive of jealousy could have prompted Dr. Price to compose the story about the fraud. Why are people also so credulous to believe a fallible human being who has an academic title? Same difference.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top