L
LindyLou
Guest
Maybe this has been addressed before and I missed it, if so, please accept my apologies.
I am in my mid 60s and regularly attend Mass. During the past several weeks, I am finding it exceedingly hard to kneel at the appropriate times during Mass, even during the Consecration. …due to physical concerns. I feel so out of place when everyone else is kneeling.
Is it wrong to sit during all the parts of the Mass where you should be kneeling, although I stand during the Gospel and Last Gospel.
Thank you.
I am in my mid 60s and regularly attend Mass. During the past several weeks, I am finding it exceedingly hard to kneel at the appropriate times during Mass, even during the Consecration. …due to physical concerns. I feel so out of place when everyone else is kneeling.
Is it wrong to sit during all the parts of the Mass where you should be kneeling, although I stand during the Gospel and Last Gospel.
Thank you.