Not in control of my postings?

• Thread starter Thread starter Fergal
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Dear friend

Get a grip!!! It’s not some strange phenomenon that some individual is experiencing because their wisdom and teaching is so far beyond what we all say that they best be silenced so that evil may prevail, simply it is an overloaded network from time to time and alot of people on here experience this…so sleep easy and do not worry that the devil is tampering with your computer’

again, it amazes me. there’s no way any of us can be sure that there isn’t a supernatural reason behind what fergal is posting. yet here you are - basically presuming that i am ‘losing my grip’ because i sense a supernatural involvement in what is or isn’t posted here.

do you think that there isn’t an enemy? do you think he isn’t concerned with what goes on here? do you think we live in a spiritual vacuum?

unfortunately, you don’t know me personally. if you did, you’d realize that i’m the last person to go looking for demons behind every sneeze or dropped book. i operate, generally, on a very sensible and materialistic level.

but there certainly IS a spiritual dimension to the world, and there certainly is involvement by that dimension in ours. while i don’t think we can say (and no one IS saying) that it’s DEFINITELY a supernatural phenomenon occurring when posts are lost - i think it’s dangerously presumptuous to assume that it certainly is NOT.

i intend no malice or contention with this post. i do, however, want to clarify that we should be careful what we write off as ‘losing a grip’, especially (as has been pointed out in other threads) when people who have such feelings about the supernatural might be reading.

jeffreedy789 said:
'Dear friend

Get a grip!!! It’s not some strange phenomenon that some individual is experiencing because their wisdom and teaching is so far beyond what we all say that they best be silenced so that evil may prevail, simply it is an overloaded network from time to time and alot of people on here experience this…so sleep easy and do not worry that the devil is tampering with your computer’

again, it amazes me. there’s no way any of us can be sure that there isn’t a supernatural reason behind what fergal is posting. yet here you are - basically presuming that i am ‘losing my grip’ because i sense a supernatural involvement in what is or isn’t posted here.

do you think that there isn’t an enemy? do you think he isn’t concerned with what goes on here? do you think we live in a spiritual vacuum?

unfortunately, you don’t know me personally. if you did, you’d realize that i’m the last person to go looking for demons behind every sneeze or dropped book. i operate, generally, on a very sensible and materialistic level.

but there certainly IS a spiritual dimension to the world, and there certainly is involvement by that dimension in ours. while i don’t think we can say (and no one IS saying) that it’s DEFINITELY a supernatural phenomenon occurring when posts are lost - i think it’s dangerously presumptuous to assume that it certainly is NOT.

i intend no malice or contention with this post. i do, however, want to clarify that we should be careful what we write off as ‘losing a grip’, especially (as has been pointed out in other threads) when people who have such feelings about the supernatural might be reading.

jeff, just pray for her. She was going through a meltdown when she wrote that. It was just the beginning tirade she went on. She is no longer on the board. She has some real anger/mental illness issues. 😦

whoa. ok. thanks for letting me know. i will certainly pray for her. i like teresa9. i hope to see her back again…

40.png
jeffreedy789:
whoa. ok. thanks for letting me know. i will certainly pray for her. i like teresa9. i hope to see her back again…
WOW - I will pray for her too. I really like her and an saddened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back