C
carmelitenovice
Guest
Hello:
I have been praying for a particular intention (concerning my adult child’s employment) since last May with no apparent results. Of course, it is frustrating and discouraging, but what am I to do?
I’m growing closer to despair myself and am tempted to stop praying the 54-day Rosary novena and the many other prayers.
Any advice you can give (and of course prayers) would be greatly appreciated.
I have been praying for a particular intention (concerning my adult child’s employment) since last May with no apparent results. Of course, it is frustrating and discouraging, but what am I to do?
- Continue praying for the specific intention (that s/he get job in thus-and-so industry)?
- Simply pray that God’s will be done?
I’m growing closer to despair myself and am tempted to stop praying the 54-day Rosary novena and the many other prayers.
Any advice you can give (and of course prayers) would be greatly appreciated.