Not sure If I committed a sin

  • Thread starter Thread starter Churchman25
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Churchman25

Guest
So last week I missed mass because I could not find my glasses because there is a class b restriction on my license. There is a civil law that says if you have a class b restriction on your license you can only drive with corrective lenses. I am worried I might have committed a significant sin. Or would the sin be mitigated because I have to wear corrective lenses when driving a car? So in response to this at mass I chose not to receive communion.
 
Last edited:
You did not intend to miss mass. Just try to be prepared next time.

We discourage people from asking “did I commit a sin” topics on these forums. There are many people with anxiety disorders regarding sin, and asking a bunch of anonymous strangers on the Internet (or reading the opinions of others) can reinforce the anxiety behavior. These questions, even when you might feel they are trivial, should be discussed with a priest in person.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top