F
fin
Guest
I went to confession awhile ago, but I’m not sure if I received absolution. There was no part wherein you would make the sign of the Cross at the end.
Besides, it was kind of weird. I went into the confessional, waiting for the priest to speak first. None. So I started speaking, “Bless me father…” He seemed annoyed because he can’t hear my voice. I spoke louder upon his request. I heard the penance he gave me, but I’m not so sure about the absolution. Was my Confession valid?
Besides, it was kind of weird. I went into the confessional, waiting for the priest to speak first. None. So I started speaking, “Bless me father…” He seemed annoyed because he can’t hear my voice. I spoke louder upon his request. I heard the penance he gave me, but I’m not so sure about the absolution. Was my Confession valid?