Nothing but Truth

  • Thread starter Thread starter Montie_Claunch
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Montie_Claunch

Guest
I was looking in Books-A-Million and I saw a new(?) book by Karl Keating titled “Nothing but, Truth”. It was still entraped in plastic and after asking the eployees at BAM I was not allowed to take the plastic off to take a look at it. Does anyone know, what is discussed in the book and how in depth does it go? Thanks and God bless.
 
I was looking in Books-A-Million and I saw a new(?) book by Karl Keating titled “Nothing but, Truth”. It was still entraped in plastic and after asking the eployees at BAM I was not allowed to take the plastic off to take a look at it. Does anyone know, what is discussed in the book and how in depth does it go? Thanks and God bless.
Did you do a search on the main page? Did ya look it up on Amazon?
When our Catholic faith is challenged, we all struggle with finding the answers to these questions. In Nothing But the Truth, Karl Keating leavens history, theology, and apologetics with his characteristic wit and candor, as he shares accounts of our faith on trial and how he and others respond to each challenge. Readers are treated to a roller coaster ride that carries them from John Henry Cardinal Newman to Ayn Rand, and from Japan to Keating’s backyard in San Diego.
Once again Karl Keating has provided readers with something that is as informative as it is entertaining and as useful as it is inspiring.
 
Did you do a search on the main page? Did ya look it up on Amazon?
I looked on amazon and if it talks about what the content is, other than that it is apologetics (which I had already guessed), I must have missed it (did I).
And by the “main page” I assume that you mean the www.catholic.com main page, I didn’t know that Karl had articles on his books up there (does he?).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top