Novena Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter nsper7
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nsper7

Guest
I have a couple of questions about Novenas:

A) Is it okay to pray a Novena asking for something like “final entry into Heaven” and/or “avoiding hellfire”?

B) Is it okay to put multiple requests in a single Novena?
 
I don’t see any problem with having more than one intention while praying a Novena. I usually have more than one while praying the Rosary. As for the other question, someone may not agree, but I don’t see that as a problem either.
 
I have a couple of questions about Novenas:

A) Is it okay to pray a Novena asking for something like “final entry into Heaven” and/or “avoiding hellfire”?

B) Is it okay to put multiple requests in a single Novena?
When I have multiple requests I sometimes pray multiple novenas simultaneously.

Nothing wrong with a scattergun approach. 😉
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top