Now, Pro-Life People are the Anti-Christ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Piusx
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Piusx

Pro-Abortion Catholic Politician Salazar Calls Focus on the Family “The Antichrist”:mad:😛
US Senator Ken Salazar, a staunch supporter of abortion, has labelled the Christian group Focus on the Family, “the antichrist of the world”. Salazar’s comments were made on KKTV television Tuesday in Colorado Springs where Focus on the Family has its central headquarters.

Speaking of Focus founder and president Dr. James Dobson, Salazar said, “Jim Dobson is not our president, and he’s not our senator. The right-wing part of the Republican Party and the so-called Christian conservative organizations like Focus on the Family have essentially tried to hijack the American government. I don’t think that’s what the American people want. That’s not what I want.”:mad::banghead::bigyikes:

Piusx said:
Pro-Abortion Catholic Politician Salazar Calls Focus on the Family “The Antichrist”:mad:😛
US Senator Ken Salazar, a staunch supporter of abortion, has labelled the Christian group Focus on the Family, “the antichrist of the world”. Salazar’s comments were made on KKTV television Tuesday in Colorado Springs where Focus on the Family has its central headquarters.

Speaking of Focus founder and president Dr. James Dobson, Salazar said, “Jim Dobson is not our president, and he’s not our senator. The right-wing part of the Republican Party and the so-called Christian conservative organizations like Focus on the Family have essentially tried to hijack the American government. I don’t think that’s what the American people want. That’s not what I want.”:mad::banghead::bigyikes:

II feel ashamed that Mr. Salazar calls himself a Catholic and pro-choice. It’s worse that he made a campaign promise, last year, not to filibuster judicial nominations.

You can help end that filibuster here.

Clearly people like Salazar should simply drop out of the Catholic Church if they feel that they don’t want to be pro-family. I don’t think the Catholic Church wants someone like Salazar to remain in the Church, if he can say that, “I don’t think that’s what the American people want. That’s not what I want.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back