Nudist pastor to hold naked services

• Thread starter Thread starter jdnation
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jdnation

Nudist pastor to hold naked services

A naturist church minister has called on like-minded Christians to join him in celebrating religion in the nude.

http://www.ananova.com/images/web/230771.jpg

Pastor Robert Wright, 51, is to hold weekly fellowship meetings at a nudist resort near Brisbane, reports the Australian Daily Telegraph.

Mr Wright, who has been a naturist for more than 16 years, said: “I am not trying to get Christians to become nudists, I am catering for Christians who are nudists.”

Mr Wright, who was ordained three years ago, is also to open a naked music festival at nearby Cabarita and lead services there.

Even security guards will be naked at the event, Raw Cabarita, which promises “an awesome three-day party where clothes aren’t necessary”.

But Mr Wright added: "Nude is not rude, and the festival will not be like a '69 Woodstock-type thing.

“There are more Christians in it than people realise. We are not into sex orgies, we are very well-adjusted people.”

ananova.com/news/story/sm_1324405.html?menu=news.quirkies

Unlike animals most people look much better dressed. All I can say is EWWWWWWWW!

Lisa N

“There are more Christians in it than people realise. We are not into sex orgies, we are very well-adjusted people.”
By modern standards I would agree.

Nothing like the bare truth :rolleyes: and hey ! to all the gentlemen, watch those automatic doors, or you could lose your pride and joy:o

Kidding aside, this is one reason I’m glad to be part of the Catholic Church, Dear God preserve us from ignormuses.

Somehow I wonder if nudest living would desensitize to the point where it ceases being interesting. I’m sure I’ll never know… :whistle:

Alan

Just when I thought things could not get more ridiculous :o :confused: :nope: I am proven wrong…

Maybe they just misunderstood the Pope’s “Theology of the Body”? 🙂

40.png
cestusdei:
Maybe they just misunderstood the Pope’s “Theology of the Body”? 🙂
Or maybe they havent gotten to that part in Genesis where Adam and Eve realized they were naked?

40.png
cestusdei:
I just hope this doesn’t give the liturgists any ideas!
Well, if one day you walk into Church and no one is wearing pants…you will know where it started.

Does the Church have an official position on nudism (is that the word for it?)?

40.png
tuopaolo:
Does the Church have an official position on nudism (is that the word for it?)?
Whatever position it is, I DON’T particulary want to view it,-------from any angle :bigyikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back