J
j2c99
Guest
Hey everyone,
Well today I finally got around to properly disposing of some spiritual crystals my GF had used a year or so ago in a sort of “spiritual surgery” and “healing” type of New Age thing she did (she did it for 5 years or so). She gave me all of her stuff (some crystal jewelry bracelets and an ominous black quartz/hematite looking crystal
) . The stuff just had a weird feeling attached to it and I knew she couldn’t have this stuff in her home if she was going to heal in God.
But… she wanted to keep this one expensive clear crystal jewelry necklace thing, from the same New Age guy (he blesses all his items with some supposed power; I think its demonic). I wrote a thread about her and the spiritual surgery a few weeks ago, and after meeting with a priest I think she’s making a come around from her superstitious new agey “nothing is truth” past. She’s really trying hard to come to Jesus, and I can see it in her other actions, in her reading and curious at everything I do Catholic.
Should this expensive necklace she has also be destroyed too ? Or can it be blessed by a priest and kept or what? Thanks for any advice.
Well today I finally got around to properly disposing of some spiritual crystals my GF had used a year or so ago in a sort of “spiritual surgery” and “healing” type of New Age thing she did (she did it for 5 years or so). She gave me all of her stuff (some crystal jewelry bracelets and an ominous black quartz/hematite looking crystal
But… she wanted to keep this one expensive clear crystal jewelry necklace thing, from the same New Age guy (he blesses all his items with some supposed power; I think its demonic). I wrote a thread about her and the spiritual surgery a few weeks ago, and after meeting with a priest I think she’s making a come around from her superstitious new agey “nothing is truth” past. She’s really trying hard to come to Jesus, and I can see it in her other actions, in her reading and curious at everything I do Catholic.
Should this expensive necklace she has also be destroyed too ? Or can it be blessed by a priest and kept or what? Thanks for any advice.