OCD and/or Scrupulosity

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fran65
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fran65

Guest
Prayers for reuqested for all of those with anxiety disorders, including OCD and scrupulosity.
 
Prayers for reuqested for all of those with anxiety disorders, including OCD and scrupulosity.
I will pray for their intentions in my daily Rosary.

When the just cry out, the LORD hears
and rescues them from all distress.
The LORD is close to the broken hearted,
saves those whose spirit is crushed.
Many are the troubles of the just
but the LORD delivers from them all.

—Psalm 34:18-20

God bless all!!!
 
Prayer for the Scrupulous

I behold the Christ in you.
I place you lovingly in the care of the Father.
I release you from all anxiety and concern.
I see you as God sees you, a spiritual person,

created in the image of God,
endowed with qualities and abilities that make you needed,
and important–not only to me but to God and His plan.
I believe that you have the understanding you need to choose life.
I bless you.
I have faith in you.
I behold Jesus in you.
 
Prayer for the Scrupulous

I behold the Christ in you.
I place you lovingly in the care of the Father.
I release you from all anxiety and concern.
I see you as God sees you, a spiritual person,

created in the image of God,
endowed with qualities and abilities that make you needed,
and important–not only to me but to God and His plan.
I believe that you have the understanding you need to choose life.
I bless you.
I have faith in you.
I behold Jesus in you.
Beautiful…Amen!
 
Prayers for reuqested for all of those with anxiety disorders, including OCD and scrupulosity.
Jesus anyone who suffers from these difficulties has great anxiety. Please have compassion and flood them with Your peace.
 
I know what this like to go through, so I’ll definitely be praying for everyone else in this situation!
 
I pray to St. Dymphna for them daily, I have family members with these problems.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top