Oh my breaking heart

• Thread starter Thread starter Peacemonger
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peacemonger

LSU had the game won…but they leave a receiver WIDE OPEN right down the middle of the field and presto…game over… Iowa scores a TD on the last play of the game. Iowa 30 LSU 25.

I don’t care for football but thankyou for starting a thread on it;) God Bless

40.png
Peacemonger:
LSU had the game won…but they leave a receiver WIDE OPEN right down the middle of the field and presto…game over… Iowa scores a TD on the last play of the game. Iowa 30 LSU 25.
:crying: Oh the pain! I feel your pain…alsmost. My son in law is and Iowa fan, so he’s happy. 😉 Keeps the peace around our house. We are Arkansas Fans. 😃

40.png
Peacemonger:
Shocking and the at the last seconds of the game… :eek:

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
I don’t care for football but thankyou for starting a thread on it;) God Bless
It’s definitely “In the news”. It’s nice to have a thread with peacemonger that we don’t argue about. lol. I still think he’s a good guy.

I was tickled pink…I can’t stand LSU
40.png
Peacemonger:

40.png
Peacemonger:
Peacemonger,

I’ll cry in my beer with you… absolutely devastating! Sad sendoff for Coach Saban.

I may have been born, raised and currently live in “Big Ten Country,” but I’m an LSU alum from a looooong time ago - I’m talkin’ ‘bout the old days, back when the Bengal Tigers used to regularly put an absolute whuppin’ on a certain Ole Miss quarterback named Manning… not Peyton or Eli, mind you, but their dad, Archie!

Oh well… here’s hoping that next year’s football program (and new coach!) will bring a return to the “glory days!”

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

a pilgrim

40.png
dumspirospero:
I was tickled pink…I can’t stand LSU
Oh my God dum…you’re a homey from Baton Rouge and you don’t like the Tigers? How did that happen?

40.png
Peacemonger:
Oh my God dum…you’re a homey from Baton Rouge and you don’t like the Tigers? How did that happen?
UMMM! I think I heard a rumor that the mascot Bit him! 😃

40.png
Marie:
UMMM! I think I heard a rumor that the mascot Bit him! 😃
That would explain how someone who lives in Baton Rouge isn’t a LSU Tigers fan.

40.png
Peacemonger:
That would explain how someone who lives in Baton Rouge isn’t a LSU Tigers fan.
But it doesn’t explain why someone from NE would cheer for LSU! 😃 I did it just to irritate my SIL. 🙂

I grew up in Mississippi…Dad went to Ole Miss…So naturally, LSU is our Arch-Rival…My love is with the Mannings…Archie, Peyton, and Eli Manning…but I went to college at The Citadel…so I love my South Carolina Gamecocks as well…and I went to Marion Military Institute in Marion, AL, so I love the Auburn Tigers too…those are my 3 favorite teams. 🙂
40.png
Peacemonger:

40.png
dumspirospero:
I grew up in Mississippi…Dad went to Ole Miss…So naturally, LSU is our Arch-Rival…My love is with the Mannings…Archie, Peyton, and Eli Manning…but I went to college at The Citadel…so I love my South Carolina Gamecocks as well…and I went to Marion Military Institute in Marion, AL, so I love the Auburn Tigers too…those are my 3 favorite teams. 🙂
I understand, D…hmmm you don’t really l Tenn do you? Its the only team I do not really like…perhaps since I have personal knowlege of some of their annoying fans 😦

40.png
Peacemonger:
Nick Saban is still going to be the next head coach of the Miami Dolphins.

I love Peyton…but I don’t have any love for Tenn
40.png
aimee:
I understand, D…hmmm you don’t really l Tenn do you? Its the only team I do not really like…perhaps since I have personal knowlege of some of their annoying fans 😦

40.png
dumspirospero:
I love Peyton…but I don’t have any love for Tenn
Hey, thats great! I like Peyton , too. Very gifted and better than Archie.(talent wise) Not sure about Eli yet but hes still young and shows a lot of promise. They are also very supportive of each other… very good 👍

Ole Miss 👍 them I like.

Almost, don’t like to say I don’t like Tenn but their fans are :eek:
annoying :mad:

I might be wrong…but personally…since I know the family personally and I have seen both of them in action…in raw talent, I think Eli is the better man…just give him time…I think he will be one of the greatest of all time…but he has a lot to measure up to be be as good as his father…and even more…as good as his brother…Long Live the Mannings 🙂
40.png
aimee:
Hey, thats great! I like Peyton , too. Very gifted and better than Archie.(talent wise) Not sure about Eli yet but hes still young and shows a lot of promise. They are also very supportive of each other… very good 👍

Ole Miss 👍 them I like.

Almost, don’t like to say I don’t like Tenn but their fans are :eek:
annoying :mad:

40.png
dumspirospero:
I might be wrong…but personally…since I know the family personally and I have seen both of them in action…in raw talent, I think Eli is the better man…just give him time…I think he will be one of the greatest of all time…but he has a lot to measure up to be be as good as his father…and even more…as good as his brother…Long Live the Mannings 🙂
All one of them has to do is win the Superbowl and I will begin to be impressed with the Manning gene pool. Until then, I’ll be putting my money on Tom Brady. (2 Superbowl MVPs in 3 years ain’t bad for a 7th round draft choice.) Sorry to bust your bubble, dums, old buddy. 😃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back