Oh No.

• Thread starter Thread starter RomanRyan1088
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear jrabs,

Please forgive me for my hostile post. I responded in anger and frustration, and I am very sorry. I now see that I was wrong.

Deacon Tony, thank you for your kind post. I do believe the Catholic Faith, and I most definitely believe that God has given the power to forgive sins to his representatives on earth, i.e. the priests. I am going to go through RCIA when I go to college. For now, I am studying the Catechism. I hope to read the whole thing by the time I go to college. Thank God that even though my parents are Anglican they allow me to read Catholic books, visit Catholic Churches, etc. In fact, I spent a week at Assumption Abbey in Ava, MO, this past summer. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I believe that God may be calling me to religious life. I am currently in correspondence with a Trappist priest there.

Roman Ryan, I will be praying for you, that God will help you with your problem.

40.png
YAQUBOS:
imagine how bad it is for a WOMAN to confess her sexual sins to an UNMARRIED priest…
Um, okay, I’ll try to imagine that.

Peace be with you!
Faithful 2 Rome:
Here we go AGAIN…

Yet another new poster who comes HERE to a place called Catholic ANSWERS…but proceed to tell its members WE are the ones who dont know the Bible, the Faith, etc…

“the bible interprets itself”…“no church on earth has the right” :rolleyes:

They say ignorance is bliss…you must be TRULY happy. 😃

Wanna learn something? Welcome aboard God Bless…heres a tip… leave the chat room… NOW…you’ll only hurt yourself… go to the main page and begin READING and DEVELOPING your mind… its clear you arent ready to be weaned from the MILK, let alone to eat the FOOD we have here to offer you. 😉

Come here to debate and argue to us about OUR FAITH without the spirit of wanting to LEARN?

Then please GO AWAY…you types are tiring me and trying whats left of my charitible attitude…Beliefnet is ALWAYS looking for a few Heretics… pay THEM a visit. :cool:

Oh…btw…mindless rants about the Faith belong in APOLOGETICS, not in SPIRITUALITY

Please respect the board if you’re gonna hang around and annoy people.
Thank you my friend for your catholic-way of love.

Just a reminding: I didn’t want to turn this to apologetics. I just answered our friend who posted this, but some wanted to make opposition. So I needed to clarify.

The Lord, our Beloved, bless you and lead you in the way of HIS Love.

In Love,
Yaqubos†

There is NOTHING (YOU) could do here to CLARIFY, if you dont accept the teachings of the Catholic Church

For YOU are the OPPOSITION

and you’re entirely welcome for my Catholic way of love…

Hope ya take the advice I gave ya.

This thread has gotten off topic and is no longer charitable. It is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back