OK, some REALLY good news for a change

• Thread starter Thread starter Mom_of_one
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mom_of_one

I know, I know these days it’s a rarity.

About one year ago, here in Syracuse, there was a little girl named Brittany who was snatched off her scooter and taken. No one was sure at first that she was kidnapped because no one saw what happened(I guess her step-dad turn away for a sec and then when she wasn’t there, he assumed that she made it to her friends house). The next day, a man who “just happened” to be looking at some property-it held a warehouse-that he was considering buying, heard a noise. He knew that this girl had disappeared. He called her name, then found her under a tarp, alive. She had made it through a pretty cold night. That’s a miracle right there-finding her. But here’s the second one. 2 days before the 1 year anniversary of her kidnapping, they got the guy. This is a man they had never looked at as a suspect. I’m not sure they even knew who he was. Apparently, he had abused another little girl, and was brought in for questioning. He then confessed to two other kidnapping/sexual abuse cases, one of them being Brittany.

God was truly at work here.:tiphat: She survived a cold night, she was found by someone who normally wouldn’t have been at the warehouse, and the police got the guy without even knowing it was him. Ain’t He great?

That’s awesome!! Thank God she is alive.

They better put this guy away for good before he kills someone.

Isn’t it ALWAYS a previous offender? Good grief when are we going to figure out some of these guys are NOT going to change. Thanks for the positive news. It’s so sad when we hear about one murdered child after another.

Lisa N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back