Ok, **Someone** has gone too far now!

• Thread starter Thread starter Annie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That may actually increase turnout. On second thought, maybe the opposite!

That sounds normal to me. No campaign materials or party specific material are allowed past the enterance to the property of my voting locations.

There was an incident during early voting in which someone was turned away because a poll worker thought that “Black Lives Matter” was a campaign slogan for the democrats. The poll worker was fired.

src.

What if this is my campaign paraphernalia? Is this the cheat code to finally getting kicked out of a building for wearing a mask?
Do get kicked out, you would first need to get in. Many voting locations are only allowing a limited number of people in at a time. It could just result in you getting left at the door.

That said, while wearing a mask is strongly encouraged, I understand that it can’t be required.

That must be an eccentric independent party voting HQ😊.

Last edited:
According to that sign, you can’t bring in campaign materials, but you can’t wear any clothes in there, either. Interesting wording …

I think I’d ask for a few extra “I Voted” stickers on the way out.

Sounds like a sin against modesty just sayin
The rule has always been that nothing can be worn on the person and no signs can be held within a certain distance of the polls. I guess they felt they needed to remind people.

This rule has always been there and that is why candidates stand outside at a distance from the polling place.

Actually no on the modesty issues. There was an instance in NH in the primary where a women came into the poll with a shirt with a political slogan (anti-trump shirt) and when told to leave she took off her shirt and voted in her underwear.(not topless)

Last edited:
That’s one way to encourage voting by mail.
There are others who might think this is a way to encourage in person voting. At an rate her right to vote was not violated and she was indeed a real person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back