L
leonie
Guest
I recently had my little daughter Susie
last Friday February 27–the first Friday in Lent at 3:12 am.
I had a short, intense (read: out of my mind painful) labor that I offered up for my brother who is having some difficulties in his life relating to addiction. He’s been out of the Church for 10 years.
To me, it was meaningful that she was born at 3:12 am on a Friday. But, I know that it’s 3 pm that is the Hour of Mercy.
So, do you think that 3** am** could have the same associations, or am I just being hopeful? Be honest!!
I had a short, intense (read: out of my mind painful) labor that I offered up for my brother who is having some difficulties in his life relating to addiction. He’s been out of the Church for 10 years.
To me, it was meaningful that she was born at 3:12 am on a Friday. But, I know that it’s 3 pm that is the Hour of Mercy.
So, do you think that 3** am** could have the same associations, or am I just being hopeful? Be honest!!