There are too many to list. I jot them down when I come across them in the Bible…
Bind/Loose, Open/Shut, juridical authority of the prime minister
*And I will place on his shoulder the key of the house of David; he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open. (Isaiah 22:22)
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." (Matthew 16:19)*
Division, Father against Son, etc.
for the son treats the father with contempt,
the daughter rises up against her mother,
the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law;
a man’s enemies are the men of his own house.
But as for me, I will look to the LORD,
I will wait for the God of my salvation;
my God will hear me
(Micah 7:6-7)
they will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against her mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law." (Luke 12:53)*
Scales falling from the eyes, blindness giving way to sight, rejoicing
*and took hold of his father, and he sprinkled the gall upon his father’s eyes, saying, “Be of good cheer, father.” And when his eyes began to smart he rubbed them, and the white films scaled off from the corners of his eyes. Then he saw his son and embraced him, and he wept and said, "Blessed art thou, O God, and blessed is thy name for ever, and blessed are all thy holy angels. (Tobit 11:11-14)
**And immediately something like scales fell from his eyes and he regained his sight. Then he rose and was baptized, *(Acts 9:18)
Returning a different way
*So he went another way, and did not return by the way that he came to Bethel. (1 Kings 13:10)
**And being warned in a dream not to return to Herod, they departed to their own country by another way. *(Matthew 2:12)
There are something like 5000 fulfillments in the Bible.
-Tim-