Old Colonel Makes Miraculous Return?

  • Thread starter Thread starter anon10271182
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can always come back. I will repeat to him what I said in my last thread of his fake last post
This person gets no respect from me again.
 
I have to agree. If he let people assume he was dead only to pull an “aha!” that’s not cool at all.
 
I know things that were… things that are… and some things… that have not yet come to pass.
 
I do like a soldier of Christ - perspective -
Wisdom - doused in grit and sweat !
I mean, who can boast of such influence 😇
 
Seagull, buddy: I think you need to flesh out your posts a bit more and not assume everyone can fill in the blanks. It’s often very hard to figure out what you post has to do with the topic at hand.
 
So did I. That his daughter had found CAF open or sth like that.
 
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
 
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
 
What don’t you understand -
The old Colonel was an actual soldier -
And now is a ‘soldier of Christ’ ( Paul said that to Timothy )
And you just know he’s seen more battles than the average person.
That he has grit - toughness -
And, speaking for myself, has a very positive influence !
 
Yes. He’s not the enemy–the devil is. The Old Colonel’s “Farewell Post” got us all entertaining each other and laughing together. Nothing wrong with that!
 
Last edited:
I mean your posting in general. It’s often hard to follow and doesn’t seem related to the discussion at hand.

For instance, at the moment we’re discussing whether or not the colonel has passed away, not whether Christian soldiers are cool and full of grit or whatever.
 
That he possibly passed away ?
You mean he might of died BoomBoom ?
Oh, I didn’t know that - so that’s what you’re discussing -
Well. Thanks for clearing that up -
Sorry I complimented him on being a Christian soldier - lol
And sorry I threw you for a loop BoomBoom.
 
It’s all good man. I’m sure your posts are full of good insight, it’s just sometimes it’s not obvious how the dots connect. I’m guilty of the same thing myself sometimes
 
If you skim through the Farewell Post it’ll make more sense, Seagull. Some of us have received “post-mortem” likes there from The Old Colonel.
Anyway, most have concluded that–

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
 
Last edited:
(name removed by moderator), he’s back he just posted a new thread called Hope in the Midst of Loss
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top