Old sci-fi movies - really bad ones!

  • Thread starter Thread starter svid2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont get me started!!

Mothera
The crawling hand
The Blob with Paul Newman
The Abdominal Dr. Fibes
Forbidden Planet
Revenge of the Stick People

There was one that was just hysterical… this GIANT spider the size of a Volkswagen and they had it on this wheel you weren’t supposed to see! I can’t recall the name…
 
It is embarresing, but I actually like bad Sci Fi pictures as light entertainment. It beats the standard fare of sex and violence.

The Dr. Phibes pictures I like the best.
 
Dont get me started!!

Mothera
The crawling hand
The Blob with Paul Newman
The Abdominal Dr. Fibes
Forbidden Planet
Revenge of the Stick People

There was one that was just hysterical… this GIANT spider the size of a Volkswagen and they had it on this wheel you weren’t supposed to see! I can’t recall the name…
That would be “Kingdom of the Spiders” (1977) with William Shatner. If memory serves, the spiders actually WERE Volkswagens that were retrofitted with giant spider legs, in the days before CGI.
 
Dont get me started!!

Mothera
The crawling hand
The Blob with Paul Newman
The Abdominal Dr. Fibes
Forbidden Planet
Revenge of the Stick People

There was one that was just hysterical… this GIANT spider the size of a Volkswagen and they had it on this wheel you weren’t supposed to see! I can’t recall the name…
The Blob was Steve McQueen.

I got go with I Was A Teenage Frankenstein and I Was A Teenage Werewolf(w/Michael Landon)
 
You know you can get a lot of these old B movies for cheap at Oldies.com.

Don’t take this as an advertisement for oldies, just a bit of info.
 
Robot Monster would have to be my pick. Not only is it nonsensical, and confusing, but it also has some of the worst costumes ever! The poor sap playing the monster is literally wearing an ill-fitting gorilla suit…you know like robots do. 😉
 
I Married a Monster from Outer Space. As bad as it sounds it’s actually a decent movie. Bad effects and 50s music but the acting and story are quite good for the genre.
 
Do horror movies count?

If so:

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

Night of the Lepus

Sssssss
 
I Married a Monster from Outer Space. As bad as it sounds it’s actually a decent movie. Bad effects and 50s music but the acting and story are quite good for the genre.
It was a pretty thoughtful movie. The star was Tom Tryon, who later played the title role in “The Cardinal” before shucking the acting job and becoming a best-selling novelist (“Harvest Home,” “The Other”)
 
Robot Monster would have to be my pick. Not only is it nonsensical, and confusing, but it also has some of the worst costumes ever! The poor sap playing the monster is literally wearing an ill-fitting gorilla suit…you know like robots do. 😉
That movie sounds awesome, I thought everyone knew robots wear gorilla suits on a regular basis? LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top