M
mlz
Guest
Would you please pray for my parents. They are older and it is getting very difficult to live at home. None of their children live nearby. All of their friends are either in the hospital and aren’t able to help much due to age. Both my parents agreed to move and now my mom is having “cold feet”. She says she’s worried about if they can afford it. (their financial planner says they can) I’m sure she’s using that as an excuse, she is having difficulty leaving her home is more her concern. They will be moving closer to her 2 daughters. (I’m the eldest) My brother ,that has never been there for my parents when they’ve had need, (hospital, accidents etc.) is trying to keep them in the house and it plays in on my mom’s emotions. He tells her she can’t afford it and I’d never tell my parents but I believe he is concerned about his inheritance. It’s all so hard and sad. I have spent the past few weeks getting them ready for the move and now this. Mom is very dependant on my dad who is having more and more difficulty caring for her. He does EVERYTHING at home and is exhausted. Mom doesn’t understand what people do for her or the effect it’s having on Dad. I love them both and want it to be easier for them. We would be able to see them often whereas now only once or maybe twice a year. Please pray that God intervenes with comfort and peace for both my parents in this transition of their lives- Thank you!!!
Blessings to all you dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
mlz
Blessings to all you dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
mlz