Olivia from Sesame-Street has passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no. 😦 I grew up on Sesame Street, I’ll keep her soul and her family in my prayers. Thanks for sharing, Mary. :gopray:
 
Oh my. I met her at the mall when I was a girl, and got her autograph. I always thought she was Gordon’s wife though.
 
That is too bad. Sesame-Street was my favorite show as a little kid. I also have very fond memories of going to Sesame place in the mid 80s.
 
Oh my. I met her at the mall when I was a girl, and got her autograph. I always thought she was Gordon’s wife though.
Actually, Gordon’s wife is Susan. She was on when I was small (I’m 40) At some point Olivia was on more often than Susan…Susan came back more frequently, I guess, in th 8o’s when Susan and Gordon adopted Miles.

I grew up with Sesame Street also. I actually remember another actor playing Gordon in the 70’s. I remember Mr. Hooper. I remember when Mr. Snuffleupagus was only seen by Big Bird, everyone else thought Big Bird made him up.

I feel sad…similar feeling when Mr. Rogers passed away.😦
 
RIP Olivia. So sorry to hear about that she was my favourite character when I watched the show as a child. I even remember Mr. Cooper… RIP. Boy all this makes me feel old. :eek: Did her and that other Dennis I think it was ever get together??:rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top