J
JonathanKinsman
Guest
Hoosierdaddy:
Don’t post your replies within the quotation icon command (unless your intent is to avoid answering your answers), it is needless to have to retype your words in order to reply.
You talk disrespect, you threaten reporting? How Christian, my brother. Of course, your off-handed remark of not believing in the deutercanon demanded a reply even as much as you took offense at being called on it.
Of course it’s for another thread. But quit the gratuitous comments, they’re unbecoming in debating and discussing these issues.
Let’s look at one of your quotes:
"You want to talk myths though, why don’t you start another thread and we can talk about any one of the number of myths you believe in and have no basis in Scripture for believing them."
Come on, Brian, be a little charitable. I didn’t throw out a stupid comment about non-Catholics following the Devil! I answered YOUR comment about the Catholic canon for the Bible.
Also, none of the myths listed about that issue were personal attacks on ol’ steel toes you: don’t take it personal if you get a response from your own words.
If you don’t see that, I can’t help you. Maybe a moderator can explain it better to you.
For the record: where does it say the Bible is the end all and be all for Christian belief? I’ll take a direct, to the point scriptural answer on that question as long as I don’t have to ‘imply’ something.
Give it to the thread, Brian.
Pax Christi
Don’t post your replies within the quotation icon command (unless your intent is to avoid answering your answers), it is needless to have to retype your words in order to reply.
You talk disrespect, you threaten reporting? How Christian, my brother. Of course, your off-handed remark of not believing in the deutercanon demanded a reply even as much as you took offense at being called on it.
Of course it’s for another thread. But quit the gratuitous comments, they’re unbecoming in debating and discussing these issues.
Let’s look at one of your quotes:
"You want to talk myths though, why don’t you start another thread and we can talk about any one of the number of myths you believe in and have no basis in Scripture for believing them."
Come on, Brian, be a little charitable. I didn’t throw out a stupid comment about non-Catholics following the Devil! I answered YOUR comment about the Catholic canon for the Bible.
Also, none of the myths listed about that issue were personal attacks on ol’ steel toes you: don’t take it personal if you get a response from your own words.
If you don’t see that, I can’t help you. Maybe a moderator can explain it better to you.
For the record: where does it say the Bible is the end all and be all for Christian belief? I’ll take a direct, to the point scriptural answer on that question as long as I don’t have to ‘imply’ something.
Give it to the thread, Brian.
Pax Christi