M
Mirror_Mirror
Guest
So here is how the thread goes. One reason you love your spouse today. It can be as long or as short of a post as you would like, but only one thing (per day). Feel free to come back and post something (one thing) new tomorrow, the next day, etc. Got it?
I will go first…
After a lot of craziness this week between the two of us, we were able to finally come together to show compassion, forgiveness, and the strength of our marriage and our committment to each other and our vows. So today, I love and am thankful for my wife’s forgiveness.
I will go first…
After a lot of craziness this week between the two of us, we were able to finally come together to show compassion, forgiveness, and the strength of our marriage and our committment to each other and our vows. So today, I love and am thankful for my wife’s forgiveness.