Ones who suffer from inner misery

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kellyreneeomara
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kellyreneeomara

Guest
I truly have compassion for people who are so bitter or miserable,inwardly, that they daily project it. What makes someone so bitter, I will ask myself. I wonder what, who, or what situation made them feel the way they do inside. I wonder if they were abused in some sort of way. Maybe as a child or young adult, or currently, they are going through who knows what. I will never know the full details or maybe anything at all. But it is sad, still to me. I feel no one gets this way on their own. Unless their is some form of mental illness, something or someone had to mold them into the
bitterness they project to others. Maybe they were impacted by something tragic, horrific, or just physically or mentally
abused. .My prayer this morning, is for people who are so unhappy in life that they are personally weighed down in torment. That has to be a terrible thing to go through on a daily basis. I just pray for Gods peace for people all around our world this morning. what ever anxiety, resentment or pain they are going through, may He touch their hearts and soothe what ever is anguishing them. :signofcross:
 
May they allow themselves to be healed of their pain by Our Lord Jesus Christ the Healer.

Blessed Mother, put your mantle around them and lead them to all that is good.

Lord, send people into their lives that have great compassion.
 
May God provide relief from misery for those that have endured it and replace it with a sense of peace and well being.
Mary.
 
May Jesus’ peace touch them.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amoungst women,
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen
 
I too will join in prayer for those who suffer from inner misery whatever the cause, this day and everyday.
 
O Victorious Lady, Thou who has ever such powerful influence with Thy Divine Son, in conquering the hardest of hearts, intercede for those for whom we pray, that their hearts being softened by the ways of Divine Grace, they may return to the unity of the true Faith, through Christ, our Lord.

Amen.
 
Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
I truly have compassion for people who are so bitter or miserable,inwardly, that they daily project it. What makes someone so bitter, I will ask myself. I wonder what, who, or what situation made them feel the way they do inside. I wonder if they were abused in some sort of way. Maybe as a child or young adult, or currently, they are going through who knows what. I will never know the full details or maybe anything at all. But it is sad, still to me. I feel no one gets this way on their own. Unless their is some form of mental illness, something or someone had to mold them into the
bitterness they project to others. Maybe they were impacted by something tragic, horrific, or just physically or mentally
abused. .My prayer this morning, is for people who are so unhappy in life that they are personally weighed down in torment. That has to be a terrible thing to go through on a daily basis. I just pray for Gods peace for people all around our world this morning. what ever anxiety, resentment or pain they are going through, may He touch their hearts and soothe what ever is anguishing them. :signofcross:
may our blessed lady intercede for our prayers for all who suffer at their own or someone else god bless
 
O Eternal Father, to all of us who labor in the miseries of this life grant the grace of eternal salvation. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
I truly have compassion for people who are so bitter or miserable,inwardly, that they daily project it. What makes someone so bitter, I will ask myself. I wonder what, who, or what situation made them feel the way they do inside. I wonder if they were abused in some sort of way. Maybe as a child or young adult, or currently, they are going through who knows what. I will never know the full details or maybe anything at all. But it is sad, still to me. I feel no one gets this way on their own. Unless their is some form of mental illness, something or someone had to mold them into the
bitterness they project to others. Maybe they were impacted by something tragic, horrific, or just physically or mentally
abused. .My prayer this morning, is for people who are so unhappy in life that they are personally weighed down in torment. That has to be a terrible thing to go through on a daily basis. I just pray for Gods peace for people all around our world this morning. what ever anxiety, resentment or pain they are going through, may He touch their hearts and soothe what ever is anguishing them. :signofcross:
Praying for their peace of mind and spirit.
 
Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me
 
Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amoungst women,
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen :angel1:
 
:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:
 
Praying that the Lord may strengthen and heal those suffering in this way and grant them all necessary graces.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen
 
Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top