Online Catholic Study Bible

  • Thread starter Thread starter COPLAND_3
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

COPLAND_3

Guest
I am in the process of making a Study Bible, and I will provide the work online as I go. Right now I am working on the Gospel of John, and I have chapters 1-2 done. All footnotes are from the Fathers and Doctors of the Church, and the are cross references from Scripture and the Catechism of the Catholic Church. Here is what I have so far

ocsb.wetpaint.com/page/John+Chapter+1
 
Interesting. Are you typing in the text yourself or have you found digital copies of the various bibles?
 
Interesting. Are you typing in the text yourself or have you found digital copies of the various bibles?
I have a digital copy of the RSV-CE. Some of the footnotes I do have to copy from printed commentaries.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top