Online Gambling?

  • Thread starter Thread starter snowpea
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snowpea

Guest
I guess I am addicted and have lost more than I have gained but I REALLY dont want a 12 step group for it - I cant get past some of the steps and they all seem so preprogrammed ok who am I to judge right?

Anyway anyone else in this predicament and/or want to get out of it?-I am ashamed of what I have squandered

Any help appreciated either here or in PM

Thank YOU!
 
I also do a little bit of online gambling, though I’m far from being addicted. Anyway I don’t know if I could be of much help but just thought I’d throw that in…
 
Confession and talking with your priest would be a good place start in addition to stopping your online gambling.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top