U
utunumsint
Guest
Hi all,
Does anyone know of any online marraige prep info? My friend if planning on getting married, but he doesn’t seem to know the first thing about the Catholic understaning of marriage. I know I can send him to the catechism, or to his local parish for marriage prep, but I wanted to give him a site that gives a good practical overview of the marriage processes, catholic understanding of marriage, the obligations, and requirements. Etc…
Any suggestions?
God bless,
Ut
Does anyone know of any online marraige prep info? My friend if planning on getting married, but he doesn’t seem to know the first thing about the Catholic understaning of marriage. I know I can send him to the catechism, or to his local parish for marriage prep, but I wanted to give him a site that gives a good practical overview of the marriage processes, catholic understanding of marriage, the obligations, and requirements. Etc…
Any suggestions?
God bless,
Ut