A
Apryl
Guest
I am trying to prepare for some daily Masses. Not too much trouble.
I use the Catholic Calendar to know how to label each of the Masses.
I use the USCCB website for the Readings, Responsorial Psalms, and the Gospel
I use a Missalette from the from church for the Entrance Song, Gospel Acclamation and Communion Song.
What I don’t seem to be able to find regularly is the prayers that are done by the priest: the Communion Prayers and the Prayer after the Communion
The Missal that have ‘expired’ in 1999. The Readings are still correct, but some of the prayers have been updated. Besides, it’s not always easy to ‘convert’ the dates.
Not exactly deal breakers, but I would like to have this for my group. It’s not like it’s a secret, nor is it convenient to go from source, to source and still have to get a book!
Does any one know of a source, electronic preferred, that has all of this information in one place? A reputable site. I hat ie when I get the wrong Mass because there is something different for the USA than other areas.
Please help me. I enjoy doing this… but I’m so frustrated.
I use the Catholic Calendar to know how to label each of the Masses.
I use the USCCB website for the Readings, Responsorial Psalms, and the Gospel
I use a Missalette from the from church for the Entrance Song, Gospel Acclamation and Communion Song.
What I don’t seem to be able to find regularly is the prayers that are done by the priest: the Communion Prayers and the Prayer after the Communion
Not exactly deal breakers, but I would like to have this for my group. It’s not like it’s a secret, nor is it convenient to go from source, to source and still have to get a book!
Does any one know of a source, electronic preferred, that has all of this information in one place? A reputable site. I hat ie when I get the wrong Mass because there is something different for the USA than other areas.
Please help me. I enjoy doing this… but I’m so frustrated.