Open Windows....

  • Thread starter Thread starter LilyElain
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LilyElain

Guest
I got to open my windows today…🙂
There is a warm breeze that smells sweet and green! Spring is on its way! :flowers:

Now to start spring cleaning…:rolleyes:
 
I love spring. I can already feel it. I wish it would come in more pleasant circumstances, though, not to complain. Sigh. It will be good to see and feel the sun again. Not like there’s none in winter, but still, it’s different in spring.
 
*It’s typically sunny where I am now…it’s been a nice change, having winter weather here in Florida. But, I’m reading for some warmer temps too. 🙂

So…is the snow finally melting then, Lily? :D*
 
I love spring. I can already feel it. I wish it would come in more pleasant circumstances, though, not to complain. Sigh. It will be good to see and feel the sun again. Not like there’s none in winter, but still, it’s different in spring.
Oh, no there is no sun here for three months of the year…constant cloud cover:(…SAD’s is a big problem here…which is why when the sun does come out for a day or two everyone is opening windows and sitting outside! All the sudden the population doubles! Hahhaa…
 
*It’s typically sunny where I am now…it’s been a nice change, having winter weather here in Florida. But, I’m reading for some warmer temps too. 🙂

So…is the snow finally melting then, Lily? :D*
Hahaha! Yes! We can see our cars! And it will be 60 degrees on Friday!! YAY! 😃
 
*Hey that’s great!

And…um…isn’t spring…the season for falling in love? :whistle:

"Loooove…is a many spendlor thing…la la laaa…’’ :harp:

I’ve read that somewhere…wonder if there is truth in it. *
 
*Hey that’s great!

And…um…isn’t spring…the season for falling in love? :whistle:

"Loooove…is a many spendlor thing…la la laaa…’’ :harp:

I’ve read that somewhere…wonder if there is truth in it. *
:blushing: Whatevergirl!!!
:rotfl:
 
*what?? what did I say? 🤷😛 :whistle: It is the season for love, I DO remember reading that, come to think of it.
😃

Okay…back to something more …somber…SPRING CLEANING. Yi yi yi…I hate spring cleaning. I hate summer, winter and fall cleaning too. :D*
 
I was in the 'Burgh this past Saturday. It was semi warm and it was sunny! There were tons of people out in the Strip District.

You’re about 10 degrees warmer than we are, so I can look forward to '50’s, then??? Wonderful!
 
*what?? what did I say? 🤷😛 :whistle: It is the season for love, I DO remember reading that, come to think of it.
😃

Okay…back to something more …somber…SPRING CLEANING. Yi yi yi…I hate spring cleaning. I hate summer, winter and fall cleaning too. :D*
Your awesome hun! 😃
 
*Hey that’s great!

And…um…isn’t spring…the season for falling in love? :whistle:

"Loooove…is a many spendlor thing…la la laaa…’’ :harp:

I’ve read that somewhere…wonder if there is truth in it. *
I hope so as well. 😃
 
*Hey that’s great!

And…um…isn’t spring…the season for falling in love? :whistle:

"Loooove…is a many spendlor thing…la la laaa…’’ :harp:

I’ve read that somewhere…wonder if there is truth in it. *
I think you may be right. 🙂
 
Thank God it’s so beautiful outside!

Spring and summer rule!
 
The weather here has been fantastic. Clear skies, temperatures in the low 60s. I was able to try out my new shorts and t-shirt.

But, Wednesday a low pressure area comes into the area followed by an upper level low that is supposed to hang around into next week and bring rain and cloudy conditions. We could have flooding here in DC area since the forecasts models show upwards of 3 inches of rain possible on Thursday into Friday.
 
The weather here has been fantastic. Clear skies, temperatures in the low 60s. I was able to try out my new shorts and t-shirt.

But, Wednesday a low pressure area comes into the area followed by an upper level low that is supposed to hang around into next week and bring rain and cloudy conditions. We could have flooding here in DC area since the forecasts models show upwards of 3 inches of rain possible on Thursday into Friday.
Same here…I think that is why everyone was out in force the last couple days, because now it is supposed to rain for the next week or so…even thunderstorm! 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top