J
javid
Guest
Dear Talstar
If someone says “I believe in what Catholic Church says, But I have right to ask questions”, then What Is His Religion? Search my old posts to see I said it ,several times. If according to my research, other churches has many problems in following The Jesus Christ, Can’t I say they are not real Christians? Yes they are all Christians! But Is their way, as Christ’s way? No! Especially protestants have many great abberances. I do not say
And about the innocent lamb in Old Testament: The carnivores eat lambs, and Human save the lamb from wolves and use its meats! If Jews did not sacrifice the lamb for their sins, then the lamb was a food for them and had no natural death! They sacrificed the lamb as their things, they must pay money for the lamb and this sacrifice was amerce of them, because they paid price for the lamb, and the lamb was a food. We can’t say it is not fair, as we can’t say it is not fair to wolves eat the lambs and the lambs eat the fettles! Was Jesus one of our things? Did we pay any price for his sacrifice? The lamb did not pay price instead of us, and we must pay price for them, then in that way the sinner pays the price and the innocent lamb just has its usual death
being killed!), because people save them to kill them to use their meat. So, there was a different way in Old Testament, which does not seem to be unfair.
And I do not asking question, about appeasing the God, my question is on Justice. Yes, I seem to be much more focused on justice, over and above everything else, it is not so! Justice is a God’s attribute! I do not have problem with others in salvation, so I ask about the justice. Love is fact, and I know God loves us, But he is just while he loves us! So we must have good explanation for his justice. My way to define justice is “Sinner One must pay the price and the Just Judge can’t accept to an innocent one pay the price instead of him.” Do you think it is not true? A Just Judge does not admix his love and his justice! So, if sacrificing Jesus is fair, explain how, and if it is not fair explain how can God be not just.
On the other hand, I really do not know what is that religion that much more focused on justice over any other virtue, but I think in Christianity God is just and we do not need any other religion to find a just God. I know my Question has a good answer, that a Good Christian must give it to me.
All the best
If someone says “I believe in what Catholic Church says, But I have right to ask questions”, then What Is His Religion? Search my old posts to see I said it ,several times. If according to my research, other churches has many problems in following The Jesus Christ, Can’t I say they are not real Christians? Yes they are all Christians! But Is their way, as Christ’s way? No! Especially protestants have many great abberances. I do not say
And about the innocent lamb in Old Testament: The carnivores eat lambs, and Human save the lamb from wolves and use its meats! If Jews did not sacrifice the lamb for their sins, then the lamb was a food for them and had no natural death! They sacrificed the lamb as their things, they must pay money for the lamb and this sacrifice was amerce of them, because they paid price for the lamb, and the lamb was a food. We can’t say it is not fair, as we can’t say it is not fair to wolves eat the lambs and the lambs eat the fettles! Was Jesus one of our things? Did we pay any price for his sacrifice? The lamb did not pay price instead of us, and we must pay price for them, then in that way the sinner pays the price and the innocent lamb just has its usual death
And I do not asking question, about appeasing the God, my question is on Justice. Yes, I seem to be much more focused on justice, over and above everything else, it is not so! Justice is a God’s attribute! I do not have problem with others in salvation, so I ask about the justice. Love is fact, and I know God loves us, But he is just while he loves us! So we must have good explanation for his justice. My way to define justice is “Sinner One must pay the price and the Just Judge can’t accept to an innocent one pay the price instead of him.” Do you think it is not true? A Just Judge does not admix his love and his justice! So, if sacrificing Jesus is fair, explain how, and if it is not fair explain how can God be not just.
On the other hand, I really do not know what is that religion that much more focused on justice over any other virtue, but I think in Christianity God is just and we do not need any other religion to find a just God. I know my Question has a good answer, that a Good Christian must give it to me.
All the best