A
arieh0310
Guest
I am in a debate with a fallen away Catholic who is currently a Baptist preacher. He is of the “once saved, always saved, can’t ever lose it even if you wanted to” variety (to the point where he won’t even acknowledge you as a Christian unless you have accept Jesus exactly as he ascribes).
My biblical, logical, and early Church proofs have fallen on deaf ears and my last hope may be a really good conversion story. What I am looking for is a text conversion story of a person who was (preferably) a Baptist preacher who subscribed wholly to the OSAS doctrine and is now a Catholic. Anyone have something like that?
My biblical, logical, and early Church proofs have fallen on deaf ears and my last hope may be a really good conversion story. What I am looking for is a text conversion story of a person who was (preferably) a Baptist preacher who subscribed wholly to the OSAS doctrine and is now a Catholic. Anyone have something like that?